- Check the screws which clamp the coil legs are firmly screwed in.
- Check the 510 pin in the base of the atomizer is fully screwed in.
- Perform a burn off cycle at 37W for 30 seconds to clean the cup of any residue from the factory/manufacture.
- First things first set up your mod with the settings listed below, when this is done set the desired temperature then load the cup coil with a small amount of concentrate, generally around the size of a grain of rice (basmati, long grain, whatever, just not a puffed rice size dab!).
- Hold the fire button on your mod or double click for auto-fire if using one of our Arctic Fox based mod setups (such as the Wismec Gen 2 or Eleaf Pico X) to heat the cup. If using a regular mod you will need to release and re-press the fire button when the shut off timer cut the power off to continue heating the cup. We suggest starting your inhale when the temperature reaches around 160 C to avoid losing some of the effect and flavour of the material you're diffusing. Release the power or cancel auto-fire around three seconds before you finish inhaling to help the bucket cool and preserve your concentrate for the next inhale.
- Wipe clean after use with a q-tip. Cleaning instructions are listed below.
- Please note: The V5 Diffuser Cap gets hot after a session, please allow it to cool briefly before removing it to clean the cup.
- Please also note: The V5 Diffuser cap has a glass window tube contained in it, the metal grip on the bottom of the airflow cap can be unscrewed allowing easy access to the glass for cleaning or replacement. To load the diffuser please remove the whole top cap by the grip in the usual way, you do not need to unscrew the cap to load the cup coil. If you've been doing this, don't worry, you aren't the only one.
- TCR only - 35-40W max with TCR between 160-180, start at 160 and increase if needed.
- Take a new cold coil resistance reading on your mod then lock if desired. Coil resistance is generally between 0.46 and 0.51
- Heat time is around 10-12 seconds
- V5 diffuser base with Zirconia coil stand
- Windowed airflow cap with vortex airflow
- Installed V5 Coil
- Spare V5 Coil
- Spare screws and Allan key
- Spare o-rings
- Dab tool
- Alcohol pads
- To maintain a clean coil cup always keep the temperature below 260C and leave a small amount of residue in the bucket, most concentrates will have a little residue left over (often oily) which contains no useful compounds as they've already been vaporized out, this is the fraction that is suggested to be left behind for cleaning. Gently swab out the cup after each use while it is still warm, do not apply pressure to clean or you risk damaging the coil cup connections.
- Burn off Cycles can be performed at 37W Max for one minute, if needed this can be restarted after allowing the coil cups to cool briefly in between cycles. Coils cups can be cleaned at higher wattages but may break, we have had success at 45W but 37W is the maximum reliable cleaning wattage.
- What are the dark areas inside the cup coil?
- This is where the two parts of the coil elements have been welded together.
- Is there any exposed metal?
- No, this area has been covered with a ceramic glaze before being baking at high temperature for an extended period of time. In future an extra layer of ceramic will be added around this area to improve the look.
- Can I use the V5 on wattage mode?
- Yes but you will have a reduced experience and risk burning your material. For wattage mode we suggest using a dedicated wattage based coil or a diffuser/vaporizer which heats more slowly and preferably has a stick resistant surface such as Silicon Carbide (SiC).
- Will there be inserts for the V5?
- Yes! We can't share any more details right now but there will be compatible inserts.
- Does this fits the Eleaf Pico X Mod?
- It does, just! Please note if using the V5 Diffuser with the Pico X you will need to first install the Pico battery cover, then adjust it so that one notch of the cover is facing the atomizer, then screw in the atomizer. If you do not do it in this order you will not be able to fit the atomizer onto the Pico X as shown in the image. It is a very close fit on this mod. On a related note we suggest running this with a dual battery mod due to the high power draw required.
- Do I need Arctic Fox Firmware?
- No but it definitely makes life easier and you won't be able to perform minute long burn off cycles without it! We suggest pairing this atomizer with the Wismec RX Gen3 AFF mod.
- Will you provide more parts and full support for this atomizer like with the others?
- You know it! Always.
- Is it compatible with V4 Crucible bottomless bangers and glass caps?
- Most of our bottomless bangers (excluding the seamless v4 banger) work with the V5 Diffuser, if you're purchasing a bottomless banger with that in mind please let us know so we can fit check it. However while they are not compatibles with the V4 glass vortex caps, they are compatible with the 14mm and 18mm glass adapters and V4 Silicone water tool adapter, both of which can also be used as replacement mouthpieces if desired.
- Will it have a glass vortex cap and bottomless bangers made?
- We're told there is a vortex cap in production and bottomless bangers will also be available.
- Is it compatible with terp balls?
- Yes, much like the V4 Crucible this works well with 4mm and 5mm terp balls.
If possible, when you are familiar with the V5 Diffuser and it's functions, please send us an email (please just the one if possible) with any feedback you think may be helpful so it can be passed along.
Please excuse the paragraph spacing on this page, Shopify is throwing it's toys out the pram when we try to edit this.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This atomizer blew me away!! This heater is so efficient and Cleans like a breeze. I love that I don't have to worry about my material flowing up the walls of the bucket like quartz because of the beautiful heated wiring inlaid throughout. It basically never chazzes and when it does, I just pop the device back on wattage mode, turn it up to 38 watts, and fire it a few rounds and it's clean as a whistle. Found some complaints about the spacer but I honestly love the look of it. Makes it look like a smokin castle. All around, one heck of a device. Anyone thinking about getting it. Do it. Don't hesitate. It's worth it.
Really pleased you're enjoying it, I also thing they're fantastic and can't wait for the full release! Hahah nice, smoking castle, very appropriate!
I also have the V4 with SIC, sai Tag and a lot of other devices but I fell in love with the v5 after I found the correct settings and this thing is another game changer.
Like below written : cleaning/temperature distribution/ heating times and stability / huge surface to get rid of terp balls - and and and.
I have the V4, Sequoia, QQ and many other waxpen gadgets. the V5 is a serious improvement. The heated walls, the easy clean ceramic bucket, the incredible temperature stability, the instant heat up time, it all results in the best wax diffuser i have tried so far. I've used in as a portable device, as well as an enail replacement. it does it all. This is the next generation of diffusers and i'm very happy to have got my hands on it early. I'll be buying another when they become available for my girlfriend.