The X2 and X4 chargers from XTAR are high quality battery chargers for use with most common battery sizes. They have a wide range of safety features and provide the option of 2 Amp fast charging for one (X2) or two (X4) batteries. Please select your desired option from the selection menu.
Both chargers have dual power input and can be run with either the provided 3 pin UK plug or a 2.1 amp 5V micro USB. For fast charging more than one battery the 3 pin UK wall plug must be used. Charge speed is automatically selected by the charger depending which port you use and how many batteries you are charging.
- Battery voltage
- Battery MaH
- Charge Amps
- Battery % indicator
- Port selection (shows two ports at a time)
- Backlight (switch off by holding button for 2 seconds)
XTAR X2 Charger - Dual battery charger - Great for Single battery mods
- Capable of 1 x 2amp charge (left port only)
- 2 x 1 amp charge (one battery in each port)
- 2 x 0.5 amp charge (one battery in each port)
XTAR X4 - Quad battery charger - Great for Dual battery mods
- Capable of 2 x 2 amp charge (ports 1 + 4)
- 2 x 1 amp charge (ports 2+3, 1+3 or 2+4)
- 3 x 1 amp charge (any three ports)
- 4 x 1 amp charge (all four ports)
- 4 x 0.5 amp charge
- Includes emergency 1A USB out which can charge a device using a battery when there is no wall power available.
Battery compatibility (both chargers)
- 3.6-3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/INC
- Also Charges protected 21700/20700 batteries.
- 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD
- 0V activation for reviving over-discharged batteries
- Three stage charging for lifespan maximisation
- Precise voltage based charge cut off
Precise voltage charge cut off
- Current buffering from surges
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short Circuit protection
- Overcharge protection
- Overheat protection
- Made from flame retardant materials
- Insured by China Pacific Insurance Company (CPIC)
- 12 month manufacturer warranty
- CE, FCC and ROHS certified
Things to note
- NiMH and NiCD batteries charge at 0.5-1amp max to preserve batteries irrelevant of which port they are put in. Charger automatically adjusts current for optimal charging and if appropriate ramps up the charging Amps during the charge from 0.5A to 1A.
- Li-Ion and other cells charge at 1amp or 2amp depending on the port you insert the batteries in to.
- Charge percentage indicator is in increments of 20%. 0-20% will display as 0%, 20-40% will display as 20% and so on until the battery is charged at which point the charger will display 100%
- You may notice a voltage drop after the battery has finished charging. This is because power is no longer being supplied to the battery and a live voltage reading is being taken. As batteries age their max voltage slowly drops, so they will charge to 4.20V then drop depending on the specific voltage of that battery.
- 1 x Charger (X2 or X4)
- 1 x UK 3 Pin plug
- Instruction Manual
Feels quality. Charges pretty quick too. The option to use as a power pack and to charge it with a power pack is awesome. Thanks!
needed one, so was good to source a genuine one and support these guys