We designed these silicone water tool adapters specifically for the DC V4 Crucible Atomizer, allowing it to be used with both 14mm and 18mm female joint water tools! Simply replace the mouthpiece with this part. These are very resistant to heat build up so also function well as a mouthpiece/drip tip. Now available in White or Green!
- These have a 510 part so can be used with the TRVP V2, V3 or any other 510 connection, 510 vape cart etc. where the o-ring is in the atomizer.
- Tectonic and Shell-Shock DynaVap Stems when used with the Wide 510 mouthpiece
- StemPod Si Cooling stem or Stealth Stem
- AVS Molecule22 M22 Atomizer
- Jet Stream atomizer compatible.
- Sai/TAF and New Sequoia when using a glass mouthpiece.
- S&B Plenty on metal flexi-tube
- Dynavap Nonavong S/xls and Hydravong S/xls models (see photo). Replaces the spinning mouthpiece.
- Function 510mod BB carb cap (upside down)
- Functional Crossing BB carb cap (regular orientation)
These function a little differently to glass adapters. Instead of fitting tightly into the female joint, which would make them difficult to remove and cause them to become stuck in the bubbler instead of staying attached to the atomizer, these act more like a gasket. The water tool sits on top and the silicone tapers away so only a small amount stays in contact with the glass allowing them to form a seal with the bubbler, without getting stuck. This system allows them to work with a wide range of bubblers and to provide some stability for leaving smaller ones, such as the Hubble Bubble, unsupported on the adapter.
1 x FDA Approved Silicone Water Tool Adapter - 14mm and 18mm water tools.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Works exactly as intended. The silicone creates an airtight seal when attached to my glass bubbler. Surprisingly it's not large or bulky despite it also fitting 18mm pieces too. It also isn't uncomfortable to use as a regular mouthpiece so you could easily replace your mouthpiece with it and he done. The only issue I found was because of the air hole is a straight tube it's more likely to get undesirables from your pockets. I did attempt putting a silicone cap over top of it but this made the cap more likely to fall out of the vape in my pocket.
Over all a quality product that not only is inexpensive but it also is far more durable and portable than any of the glass water tool adaptors out there.
As long as you have a hydotube already this replaces:
Bottomless banger for v4, m22, TRVP, and Sai.
14mm and 18mm glass adapters for v4.
All AVS airflow and mouthpiece upgrades.
Crossing 510 tether, and all carb caps.
And probably a lot more besides. Doesn't effect taste. Unbreakable. It's not even that bad as a mouthpiece, I just wish it felt a bit more teflon-like. Well worth the money and a lot more useful than the price would suggest.