The Hubble Bubble - Your view to space!
The Hubble Bubble is a 14mm female joint hydrotube bubbler, compatible with any 14mm male joint, designed to be highly functional and portable.
We designed the Hubble Bubble water tool for the V4 Crucible Atomizer. It has a 14mm female joint so is also compatible with any 14mm male adapter. We suggest purchasing this with our Silicone Water Tool Adapter for use with the atomizer as an adapter is essential. We also have available 14mm and 18mm glass adapters and Replacement Glass airflow caps with a built in 14mm adapter which may be preferred by some.
We now have Wide Base 14mm glass stands which make an excellent solution for safely storing your Hubble Bubble when not in use. These can be purchased with your bubbler at a discounted rate or separately.
fullbundlediscount - 5% off when purchasing any atomizer, water tool and mod box together.
The key features we designed into this bubbler are as follows:
- Good vapour conditioning
- Small portable size
- Only 12.5cm / 5" tall
- 20-30ml Capacity
- Unrestricted airflow
- Feedback resistant design
- Angled mouthpiece for comfort and to avoid neck strain
- Spill resistant (doesn't immediately empty entire contents when knocked over)
- Small portable size
- Low centre of gravity (water in the bottom)
- 14mm female glass joint
Beware! Our design has been copied and there are now fake Hubble Bubbles on the market which may not perform as these do.
These are handmade so some variation in manufacture will occur.
Fill from the top, max water level shown in image
- Optimal fill level will depend on the Atomizer used and draw strength (how fast you pull air through it).
- A simple guide - if the residue is collecting in the bottom section of the bubbler add a little more water, it should only collect in the top section.
- If it's bubbling into your mouth, decrease the level slightly!
- Fill from the top with hot water. Shake hard upside down with thumb over mouthpiece, then pour out the top. Doing this repeatedly with hot water should loosen most or all residue on the glass. Pour it out the mouthpiece end.
- If you've manage to get most out but there's still a bit trapped hold the bubbler upside down underneath the hot tap so it fills from the bottom and pushed any trapped residue out the mouthpiece.
- Always pour out the mouthpiece, do not try to flush from the top or you will have a build up in the bottom where it is much harder to remove!
- If you want it spotless now is the time to pour in a little cleaning solvent (e.g. ISO) into the bottom, swill and shake it around then pour out the mouthpiece.
- Rinse repeatedly with warm/hot water to remove any solvent.
- 1 x Hubble Bubble + optional stand.
Existing customers - If you break this bubbler you're welcome to contact us for a discount code for the replacement.
I’ve now bought 3 of these as they are really really delicate. Dropped about 10 inches to the carpet and smashed, twice - my mistake.
Good quality but very very delicate so be careful!x
Easy to order delivered on time great little tool
Got this with a v5, fits nicely and does a great job of smoothing out those hero size dabs
Good tool, used it often and it worked as intended but sadly it fell on its side while resting on a table and the glass chamber inside broke off from just a little force. Treat them with care!
Edit: Matt very kindly offered a replacement, and also a stand so that this doesn't happen again. Definitely recommend their glass tool stand to help keep your water tool safe, and the hubble bubble itself is awesome. Thanks Matt!
Hi there they should be able to survive being knocked over onto their side on a table. Please drop me an email and I'll sort you out with a replacement. - Matt
Edit: Thanks for the edit! Glad I could sort you out, that was not normal... you're very welcome :)
Hubble Bubble Water Tool Bubbler - 14mm Hydrotube