These particular Charred Wood Session Trays are a bit special. Crafted from reclaimed scaffolding planks, a lot of time and care has gone into shaping and finishing these! Let no wood go to waste! On offer here are two highly versatile session trays for taking your bits and bobs outside without losing them in the grass...
After being shaped, both Session Trays have been manually charred, brushed, charred and then brushed some more, this process has been done a few times to provide a deep set finish to the wood! After this they have been treated with multiple coats of Tung Oil, allowed to set, then lightly sprayed with varnish to give additional support to the wood, before finally being sanded back to produce the spectacular finish you see here!
The Charred Wood Session Trays provide many options for storing and arranging your sesh, depending on the kit you're using, they have been designed with versatility in mind!
Both Session Trays have the following features:
- A MAD Heater Reload (gen 1) tri-mount which allows simultaneous access to your entire Reload (gen 1). Simply dismantle your Reload and place each part into the tri-mount holes, providing access to the de-capper, fresh herb and AVB storage with de-bowler!
- Space has been worked into the wood for a DynaVap, Heated Dab Tool, BAKx stem or anything else which you feel to place in the long utility groove.
- There is a second shaped utility space on the lower right side which can be used to store a lighter, micro-torch, or possibly even your back door key so that doesn't go walkies during your sesh. Both utility spaces are non-specific so you may find another use for these we haven't mentioned!
- Around the top are glassware (or other) 18mm/14mm storage holes which can be used to safely mount a wide variety of spare adapter bowls, stems, mouthpieces and so on, while not in use.
Where the Charred Wood Session Trays differ:
- Tray 1 (Round Utility Space) has an approximately 5", mostly circular shallow space worked into the wood which can be used natively to store your bubbler, vape or anything else, or have a round 5" Mood Mat (available separately - see our moodmats colelction) placed inside. This has 2 x 14/18mm Utility holes.
- Tray 2 (Square Utility Space) has an approximately 14cm x 14cm shaped, shallow, square-ish storage area worked into the wood for once again placing a bubbler or any other items you feel to sort into that area. Tray 2 also has two little Opal shards mounted into the long utility groove, these have no function but sure do look pretty! This tray has 2 x 14/18mm utility holes and 1x10/14mm utility hole.
- Tray 1 (Round Utility Space) - Approx. 300mm wide, 210mm long and 33mm deep
- Tray 2 (Square Utility Space) - Approx. 295mm wide, 212mm long and 33mm deep
Each stand is made from ethically sourced off cuts of wood, providing uses for bits of wood which otherwise had no home!
Made by one man and crafted with an artistic eye, each piece of wood has been shaped to retain it's natural beauty, enhancing the grain and working around the knots and burls instead of cutting them away! This makes for incredibly beautiful and unique results, with each stand being irreplicable!
True Artistanal Creations.
Please note - These stands are made from natural wood so come with natural imperfections, or as we like to call them, character!
Listing is for Charred Wood Session Trays only - other items are shown for demonstrative purposes (inspiration) only