We've had a lot of enquiries asking if we have clear balls with the same thermal properties as our Ruby terp balls, but bigger, so we went on a hunt and found exactly that.
Available in 4mm or 5mm clear corundum - approx. 100 Pieces per bag.
Currently exclusive to Recommended Vape Supplies are 4mm and 5mm clear corundum balls in bags in bags of 25 (5mm), 50 (4mm or 5mm) or 100 (4mm or 5mm). Corundum is the material which lab grown Ruby and Sapphire are made from, the only difference between these and Ruby or Sapphire (or any coloured corundum) is a pigment chemical that's added before smelting to provide the colour. These have not had pigment added so are completely clear.
Being made without pigment these are also slightly cheaper to produce than the coloured alternatives so we can offer them at a cheaper price than for 4mm or 5mm Ruby. Being larger they provide increased airflow when used in a heat retention system. They can also be used as terp balls.
For a QaromaShop regular setup you need less than one bag of either. You will need to increase the temp on your controller to accommodate for the increased airflow and decreased contact between balls. We've found increasing the airflow improves flavour, this can also be done to a lesser extent with a single layer of 3 terp pills under your original ruby balls. As a guide we're using these 5mm balls at 695F for the Qaroma.
Also available are packs of 100 x 3mm Ruby balls.
- 4mm Clear Corundum balls (approx. 13 grams per 100 balls) ... or...
- 5mm Clear Corundum Balls (approx. 28 grams per 100 balls)
- Suitable for use as Terp Pearls/Balls
Please note we dispatch these by weight.
- 4mm - 50 balls - 6.5g approx.
- 4mm - 100 balls - 13g approx. (fills Qaroma or Taroma with spares - takes around 60 balls)
- 5mm - 25 balls - 7g approx. (fills Qaroma or Taroma)
- 5mm - 50 balls - 14g approx.
- 5mm - 100 balls - 28g approx.