The Wood Stem for the Dani Fusion is the most balanced option in terms of vapor cooling, flavour and tip cooling. We tend to use this or the Mini Wood Stem as our preferences as we don't mind the warmer vapor it provides while appreciating the extra grip, improved tactile surface (wood feels nice) and look!
- Wood Stem for Dani Fusion
- Vietnamese Rosewood
- SS316 Stainless Steel Lining
- Air Port
- CP2 Titanium Cooling Helix
- All with a unique grain pattern and colour
- The wood stems can develop small cracks over time due to heat stress, these should not affect performance but if you have one which is unsightly or uncomfortable please let us know!