Our favourite q-tips for finishing cleaning buckets. For maximum residue absorption check out the Stache Quartz Swabs, we use one of the Stache premium swabs to soak up the majority, then clean it up with one of these.
One end is shaped into a point which is excellent for reaching into the corners of buckets without having to press hard and force it into shape. The other is a bound bundle, being bound it leaves far fewer cotton strands behind than regular q-tips. This feature also allows them to hold their shape better, making them better designed for harder scrubbing of a removed cup or dish.
- Made from cotton with un-waxed paper stems and are fully biodegradable.
- Pack contains x 200 Q-tips/Cotton buds.
- One pointed and one regular bound end.
- Wipe gently to allow the best soaking action. If you press down it can squeeze collected residue back out of the cotton tip.
- Use one cotton bud for cleaning most of the residue, then polish up with another. Use this way it's often possible to make a pair last over multiple cleans.
- When saturated discard the heavily used one. Replace this with the one you used for polishing and now use that for the main clean, getting a fresh one to polish with.
these clean really well and don't leave cotton residue like regular q-tips - pointed end is great too!
good as expected 1 or 2 pieces per cleaning
Hey little tip (may or may not be helpful), will add it to the main page. Often you can get away with using the same one for soaking up excess residue over a few buckets, Then use another to polish up the rest. Used this way we've found it's possible to get a few cleans out of each pair as one does most of the work.
Delivered really quick and perfect condition.
Had questions and they were quick to answer!
Also gave me a discount on a new bubbler when I dropped mine.