The Globe Perc Mini Bubbler is a smart and small glass bubbler with a minimalistic design. Contained inside is a slit style percolator head which allows for fairly free flowing inhales.
Less stable but more portable than the regular size Globe Matrix bubblers, the 14mm female joint is mounted centrally to keep most of the weight in the middle. When the bubbler starts to tip, unlike with regular bubblers which instantly tip and fall, the Globe Perc Mini bubbler rocks to the side then back into place, providing it isn't pulled too far. Just don't ever leave your setups unsupported on this bubbler unless they're small, light and centrally mounted (e.g. an adapter bowl or DynaVap, that's fine!).
Compatible with 14mm male glass mouthpieces (one included) and vaporizer hose (included) this is a very versatile bubbler. We have ours set up with coloured Vinyl Hose as we prefer vinyl over the provided Silicone and like it a bit longer. The included tube is also a little thinner, as are the hose adapters and we've found this limits the airflow. With a Vinyl hose instead, it is free flowing.
The mouthpiece on the Globe Perc Mini Bubbler is dimpled for increased splash resistance.
- One of the easiest to clean
- Run the hot tap through the top intake hole to heat the bubbler and pull residue off the sides
- When hot and full of hot water hold the bubbler very tight and shake it. The water will swill around inside pulling off residue.
- Rinse and repeat
- If you still find there is residue you can put a little ISO inside and swill it around, then rinse again with hot water.
- 1 x Globe Perc Mini Bubbler (14mm x 2) - Smoked Glass
- 1 x 14mm Male Straight Dimpled Glass Mouthpiece - Smoked Glass
- 1 x 14mm Male Straight Hose Adapter - Smoked Glass
- 1 x Small Tube Hose Mouthpiece - Smoked Glass
- 1 x Length of Silicone Tube
- Borosilicate glass
- FDA approved Silicone Tube
- Approx. 10cm bubbler
- Smoked Glass
- These bubblers are made from 3-4mm thick glass, however due to the blowing methods they will be thinner in some places. We have asked about this and with thicker glass more bubblers blow out (higher defect rate) during production so this will not be changed.
- Due to their tiny size we do not recommend using these with side mounted setups, hanging weight from them does not tend to end well.
Really incredible product. Amazing communication. Hands down best vape site I have ordered from.
This is the only piece of glass. I use now. I would highly recommend pairing it with the custom metal cage. Also available on this website. My ideal pairing is a New Vape baller with vinyl hosing and a Vapour Tamer from elevat8 glass. Supercooling at high temperatures. It also works extremely well with all Dynavaps and Dani butane vapes. I would highly recommend it and purchase the vinyl hose as it allows for better airflow.
I'm really taken with this little beauty. I have it with the cage stand thing and it's a real delight as an object even before you use it. I keep it on my shelf with a lego daffodil in it when it's out of use.
It lasted 5 months of careful use before the top joint shattered. I used it with an Arizer Solo 2 and I don't think this piece is sturdy enough to deal with the vapouriser's weight coupled with the the micro-movements when removing it. Strictly for bowls IMO.
Thanks for letting me know about this and for sending over the pics, it shouldn't have been that thin so I will address this with the manufacturer and we can discuss replacement options by email. This is much appreciated.
Great service, prompt delivery and nice product!