The Globe Perc Mini Bubbler is a smart and small glass bubbler with a minimalistic design. Contained inside is a slit style percolator head which allows for fairly free flowing inhales.
Check out our The Mini Rig stand for Mini Globe Style bubblers!
Less stable but more portable than the regular size Globe Matrix bubblers, the 14mm female joint is mounted centrally to keep most of the weight in the middle. When the bubbler starts to tip, unlike with regular bubblers which instantly tip and fall, the Globe Perc Mini bubbler rocks to the side then back into place, providing it isn't pulled too far.
Compatible with 14mm male glass mouthpieces (one included) and vaporizer hose (included) this is a very versatile bubbler. We have ours set up with coloured Vinyl Hose as we prefer vinyl over the provided Silicone and like it a bit longer. The included tube is also a little thinner, as are the hose adapters and we've found this limits the airflow. With a Vinyl hose instead, it is free flowing.
The mouthpiece on the Globe Perc Mini Bubbler is dimpled for increased splash resistance.
- One of the easiest to clean
- Run the hot tap through the top intake hole to heat the bubbler and pull residue off the sides
- When hot and full of hot water hold the bubbler very tight and shake it. The water will swill around inside pulling off residue.
- Rinse and repeat
- If you still find there is residue you can put a little ISO inside and swill it around, then rinse again with hot water.
- 1 x Globe Perc Mini Bubbler (14mm x 2) - Smoked Glass
- 1 x 14mm Male Straight Dimpled Glass Mouthpiece - Smoked Glass
- 1 x 14mm Male Straight Hose Adapter - Smoked Glass
- 1 x Small Tube Hose Mouthpiece - Smoked Glass
- 1 x Length of Silicone Tube
- Borosilicate glass
- FDA approved Silicone Tube
- Approx. 10cm bubbler
- Smoked Glass
Smoked glass is more expensive to produce than clear glass. We will also be getting some clear versions but thought these just look so cool!
Sweet little mini bubbler with dark glass which matches the colour of my grey BB6. Perfer the nippled mouth piece over the whip for better stability and vapor visibility when feathering the carb hole on my Dynavap.