Crossing Micro E-nail Controller Features -Updated Model
- Now with Celcius or Fahrenheit!
- Now with 1 degree temperature increments!
- Large, clear top mounted display - Green
- Big green buttons
- Small Size - Dimensions 110 x 70 x 35mm
- Adjustable between 0-995F
- Adjustable shut off timer - 1-5 hours or 0 for off
- 220V/110V Coil Compatible (region dependant)
- Includes UK 3-pin 220V plug
- Compatible with the Crossing range of E-nails. Different e-nails may have different pin-outs which are not compatible. Please check the last image for pin-out compatibility.
- Confirmed compatibility with CH, Auber, Disorderly Conduction (DC) and 710 Coils
- Please note that High5 and QaromaShop do not use the same pin out this is an error in the image.
We also have a new High Resolution PID Controller from Crossing which is compatible with the same range of coils but functions a little differently!
PID Controller Instructions - None included with PID
- Hold the central button for 5 seconds to turn on or off
- Use the +/- buttons to adjust the temperature
- When switched on, press the central button five times to access auto-off timer
- Adjust with +/- from 0-5. 0 switches the timer off or select 1-5 hours
- Celcius/Fahrenheit - Hold down + button for 5 seconds while the controller is switched off. Then press the + button again to change between C and F. Press the central button to exit.
Warranty and Certifications
- CE certified
- ROHS certified materials
- 1 Year Warranty
- Warranty covers manufacture defects only, not wear and tear, damage or modified coils.
- Never mix coils and controllers as they often have different pin-out layouts. Always stick to compatible kit from the same manufacturer to avoid damage to your coil or controller. Check the last image to see if yours is compatible. This is sourced from reddit and may not be up to date.
- PID controllers come to us bubble wrapped, as such they will be sent out... you guessed it. Bubble wrapped!
- Coils do not come with PID controllers, these need to be purchased separately.
- It is best to avoid switching your setups on and off multiple times a day, heat/cooling cycles cause thermal stress which is the main cause of premature coil death. To prolong their lifespan switch them on and off once a day if possible.
Great little pid. I think its more attractive than the others.