The Wakit is hands down our favourite electric herb grinder for easy grinding and convenience. It is faster and easier to use than any grinder that we've tried, electric or otherwise and has earned a place in our daily use kit!
Simply place the Wakit over your herb and push the top down to grind, it really is that simple! Using patented ball and chain technology it breaks up herb evenly and naturally, retaining a surprising amount of kief on your herb! The Wakit can perform a coarse to medium grind within 1-2 seconds and a fine grind in 3 seconds with even the very dense material!
Choose your Design!
All the Wakit KLR series have a clear grinding area at the bottom so you can see your herb grind. The top comes in three different designs...
- Lucid - The Lucid Design has a clear body which lets you see right into and through the Wakit, so you can see exactly how it functions!
- Tree Goddess - Our personal favourite the Tree Goddess design covers the main body and the internals, with only the bottom grinding section left clear.
- Black - You guessed it, the Black Wakit has a full black body which covers all the internals except for the grinding section at the bottom!
Why is it the best?
- One Step Grinding
- Super Quick Grinding
- Good Quality Grind
- Perfect for Batch Grinding Large Amounts
- No Maintenance Required Only Cleaning
- High Power Motor
- USB Rechargeable
- LED Lit Grinding Area
- Strong ABS plastic housing
- Epic Battery Life
- Easy Kief Collection
- One Handed Grinding
Brush it out with a Natural Fibre Brush and wipe clean with an ISO wipe. That's all!
- Start grinding with evenly sized bits of material. If you have one large and one small bit the small will be ground before the large
- Pulse for a second at a time for the most even results
- Always let the ball and chain stop spinning or you'll make a hell of a mess
There isn't really anything you need for the Wakit though we've found a Natural Fibre Brush comes in very handy for keeping it clean. We have also discovered that the Cvault Twist storage containers are an ideal size to grind herb in when using the Wakit. You can place your herb in one of these, grind, then scoop straight out the container! This is how we do.
Anyone - If you grind material inside, get tired, achey or just straight up bored of grinding, this is something that will make your life easier.
Older Folks - There is nothing to grip or twist here, you can even use this grinder without thumbs! (though that more moves into the next section)
Folks with Disabilities - Providing you can break your material up so it fits under the Wakit and can apply pressure, you can grind your herb. No gripping, twisting or even holding required!
- Never place bodyparts in the bottom of the Wakit while Active
- Keep your Wakit Dry
- Never expose it to temperatures over 250 Farenheit
- Always allow the balls to stop moving before lifting the Wakit after grinding
- Do not puncture or incinerate the Wakit
- Do not disassemble the Wakit
- Contains a Lithium Ion battery which should be recycled at the end of it's life
Limited 6 Month Warranty after registration with Wakit!
- Wakit KLR Grinder
- USB-C Charge
- 2600mAh Li-Ion Battery
- 242 grams Approx.
- Approx. 12cm x 7.5cm
From the Good Folks at Wakit!
Meet the Wakit Grinder, the rechargeable electric kitchen grinder with patented ball & chain technology that mills and preps your condiments, spices, and dry herbs in seconds to acquire anywhere from a coarse consistency to a fine texture simply thorough the use of quick short taps to the top-down pressure cap.
This Wakit Grinders Lucid design is the best electric grinder accessory that every foodie, chef, or connoisseur must have! With this grinder, you can operate your mobile phone and mill in seconds simply with one hand. Let the Wakit Grinders‘ patented ball and chain milling technology do all the work! With one to two quick short taps, you’ll have ground condiments in seconds with very little effort. This grinder features a lithium-ion battery that is easily recharged with the included micro-USB cable. Be one of the first in your crew to have a Wakit.
Why Use a Wakit Grinder?
Wakit Grinders’ technology makes it the perfect kitchen companion and prepping tool, as it comes assembled and it is easy to use. It has become a favorite among people with dexterity challenges or other health conditions like arthritis, carpel tunnel, osteoarthritis, or people who are missing limbs, as Wakit Grinders is activated by simply pressing down on the pressure cap; milling and making prepping condiments, herbs, and spices an easy task in a matter of seconds. Using the Wakit Grinder is not only a time-saver, but it’s also fun to use!
The Lucid Wakit Grinder | Electric Kitchen Grinder Kit Includes:
- 1 Wakit KLR (clear) Electric Kitchen Grinder – Lucid Design
- 1 Micro USB charging cable
- 1 User Manual
Wholesale Enquiries Welcome!
Amazing service always. Have used this company for years and can’t say enough good things about them!
Love My Wakit makes life just that little bit easier & fun
This is without doubt the best grinder on the market by a country mile. End of review, you’re welcome!
No job is too big or too small for this beast, and it’s so easy to use. Needs a solid flat surface to operate.
I'm really glad you like them, shitting amazing right! I must confess I still use one sometimes and every time wonder why I don't use it more XD.