They have arrived!
The Baller Series Conversion Kit has been made to upgrade your Super Surfer 2.0 Forced Air Dry Herb Extraction Device (A.K.A. the SSV2 or Super Surfer Vehicle) into a fully fledged ball vape! This kit provides everything you need for the conversion and will turn your SSV2 into a significantly more powerful vaporizer, allowing you to turn down the heater dial, while increasing the output temperatures!
With the Baller Series Conversion Kit installed, your SSV2 will produce far more vapor, both in manual and in forced air mode which provides more flexibility in the vaping experience. Being able to turn down the heater dial means you can now adjust the temperatures it runs at to have more control in the vaping range of temperatures, making it a more flexible setup. With the dial turned down you can expect much more vapor to be produced and your SSV2 will be able to run at much higher temperatures than before, at lower settings, providing an increase in thermal (and electrical) efficiency!
This kit contains an all glass spherical connection Heater Cover which replaces your original Heater Cover, along with a crafted cap and pack of 6mm Ruby balls! The heater cover has internal dimples to stop the balls falling down, so you don't need to worry about adding any mesh screens into place!
How to install
- Turn off and unplug your SSV2 and let it fully cool
- Remove the original heater cover
- Replace this with the new heater cover
- Pour in the balls - it's easier to do this while holding the unit so that the heater cover is upright so they settle more easily
- Don't over-fill, you'll need space to put the cap on. The rubies should only be filled to the top of the ceramic heater so that the top of the heater is not covered. If there's a few left over that's no problem.
- Put the cap on!
- Done! Now turn your unit back on and find your heat setting, we suggest only turning up the dial to around 2 o'clock initially as the Baller Conversion Kit will make it significantly more powerful than before! You can always turn it up higher if desired but it's best to start lower to gauge the power of the unit.
- 1 x Baller Series Heater Cover
- 1 x Glass Cap
- 1 x Bag of 6mm Ruby Balls
If you ever need to adjust your housing, always remove the balls first or you risk damaging the heater cover and heater due to the balls being packed inside!