The Super Soaker Cleaning Container is a super convenient and well thought out solution for cleaning your glass accessories without damaging them, something that can easily happen when dropping them into glass containers! Large enough for most accessories, the Super Soaker is perfect for cleaning up bangers, wands, tools and any other part that fits inside! They have approximately 450ml capacity.
Having a removable cap and a plug in the cap allows for easy refilling and emptying without making a mess or losing your cleaning solution. The Plug also doubles up as a male 18mm, 14mm or 10mm plug for popping in the end of your bubblers, allowing for easy filling and cleaning of them too!
We can highly recommend checking out the Video Instructions by Elev8 to see how this can be used!
Specifications from Elev8
Made from high quality platinum cured silicone
- You can save your cleaner in the silicone container for use again and again
- RecVapeS - We would add that if you do this it will slowly evaporate from the container, especially in warmer environments. We suggest decanting it back into the original container!
Plug Also seals a 19mm, 14mm or 10mm female ground glass joint
- This is an added feature for when you want to clean a water pipe or rig. Use this to close the joint hole.
Spout is designed to fit inside the opening of a cleaner bottle
- This allows you to reuse your cleaner and easily pour the cleaner back into the original cleaner bottle with no worry of splash
Lid features (internal) ribs to allow the cleaner to drain with a round object like a pipe end still inside
- Allows you to remove your pipe after emptying the Super Soaker without sticking your hand in dirty cleaner
Holds up to a 6 inch pipe fully submersed in cleaner
Acts as a smell proof container for on the go!
- Never leave on a surface that may mark, we suggest leaving your Super Soaker Cleaning Container on your draining board by the sink
- We suggest emptying your container back into the bottle after use. Otherwise it will slowly evaporate from the Super Soaker Container
- Never shake the Super Soaker
- Never heat the Super Soaker
- Clean one piece at a time to avoid breakages