These are the replacement heaters for the V5 Micro Diffuser and Core 2.0 E-rig. They are made of high quality ceramic with an internal heating element which runs through the base and inside the walls, providing a fully heated diffusing surface.
The internal Ceramic surface has a slick glazed finish to provide a super slick surface which is very easy to wipe clean using a q-tip if you leave a little oily residue behind at the end of your dab to assist with cleaning.
Burn off cycles can be performed with these heaters to clean them fully if desired. However it should be noted that this is not manufacturer recommended and does cause heat stress to the heaters and will cause them to fail sooner than if this is not done. With this in mind the price of the V5 Heaters has been lowered slightly so people aren't shy about keeping them clean.
With careful, gentle cleaning and temp control these coils are expected to last between 3-6 months of daily use. If you perform regular burn off cycles it's more like 1-2 months.
- Divine Crossing recommended settings - TCR 200 - 36W - Temperature as desired - Vaping range 160-260C.
- Burn off cycles should be performed at 36W on auto-fire until clean. This can take two minutes.
- We run these heaters using a TCR of 200 at 50W for a faster heat up of around 8-9 seconds...
- and do burn off cycles at 42W for one minute then 39W until clean as it's quicker. Occasionally this cracks a coil and it needs replacing but it's mostly ok... mostly.
- Full Ceramic V5 Heater
- Available individually or in packs of three
- V5 Micro Diffuser
- Core 2.0 Rebuildable Atomizer
- Nice Dreamz Rebuildable Atomizer
- New Sequoia V5 RDA
These heaters have a seam down one side on the outside, this is normal and from manufacturing process. It is nothing to worry about.
1 coil lasted me a year and 6 months not doing frequent burn off but maybe 1-2 every 2-3 months well worth the £8
Not too much I can say about this item.
Works perfectly, super fast delivery. I got greedy and over topped my SiC insert so it's black already but that's on me😁
Very easy to replace
For me they've been lasting for about 3 months (if keep clean) may be longer
5 stars from me ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Nice one Matt
Great service, quick delivery and they also threw in a couple sweets and a 4mm ruby pearl. 10/10 will be using again.
Nice performance upgrade on the old titanium bowls i used to use with the core 1.0, mainly due to the heating element running through the sides of the bowl as well as under it I think. The ceramic is much easier to clean as well. My early impressions are that these are an improvement on the old style ones in every way.