These are the replacement heaters for the V5 Micro Diffuser and Core 2.0 E-rig. They are made of high quality ceramic with an internal heating element which runs through the base and inside the walls, providing a fully heated diffusing surface.
The internal Ceramic surface has a slick glazed finish to provide a super slick surface which is very easy to wipe clean using a q-tip if you leave a little oily residue behind at the end of your dab to assist with cleaning.
Burn off cycles can be performed with these heaters to clean them fully if desired. However it should be noted that this is not manufacturer recommended and does cause heat stress to the heaters and will cause them to fail sooner than if this is not done. With this in mind the price of the V5 Heaters has been lowered slightly so people aren't shy about keeping them clean.
With careful, gentle cleaning and temp control these coils are expected to last between 3-6 months of daily use. If you perform regular burn off cycles it's more like 1-2 months.
- Divine Crossing recommended settings - TCR 200 - 36W - Temperature as desired - Vaping range 160-260C.
- Burn off cycles should be performed at 36W on auto-fire until clean. This can take two minutes.
- We run these heaters using a TCR of 200 at 50W for a faster heat up of around 8-9 seconds...
- and do burn off cycles at 42W for one minute then 39W until clean as it's quicker. Occasionally this cracks a coil and it needs replacing but it's mostly ok... mostly.
- Full Ceramic V5 Heater
- Available individually or in packs of three.
These heaters have a seam down one side on the outside, this is normal and from manufacturing process. It is nothing to worry about.
Great heaters for a great Atomiser
Replacement Heaters - V5 Micro Diffuser and Core 2.0
even heat distribution and easy clean up! A great product