The Core 2.0 Star-Gazer Side Mouthpiece Bubbler, inspired by the Palomar Observatory, is a long requested addition to the Core 2.0 e-rig. Designed by ourselves to avoid neck strain and help keep your rig base upright during use (tilting it caused concentrate to flood out of the heater), the Star-Gazer has thicker glass and more airflow than the original bubbler. This makes for a more robust and higher performing setup!
- Thick glass both internally and externally
- Four percolator holes for even bubble distribution
- Increased water capacity and base flooding resistance due to overfilling
- Two holes in the underside to allow the bubbler to be set in a different orientation
- Borosilicate Glass
- Compatible with all Core e-rigs
- Manufactured by SZ Crossing
- This does not fit inside the original carry case
Listing for bubbler only, this does not come with the Core 2.0 e-rig.
Always remove your bubbler from the base to fill it. This will avoid water getting in your base if it is overfilled or your bubbler is damaged.
Amazing addition to the core e rig
Just buy it if your even looking at this and have not put in your basket do it now! Absolutely improves the core 2.0 in every way 💯
I really like this bubbler, much better airflow and the holes take much longer to block before it needs cleaning. The Core 2.0 now performs better than my Dr Dabber Boost Evo with TDE Glass at way less than half the cost. Love it. Any body want to buy a pre owned Boost Evo 😁
I may look like a duck but it is a smooth a ducks behind. I never really like the original bubbler so I picked this one up in the sale and could not be happier, really nice upgrade.
So much better then the original one
Well made lovely bit of kit
Love this shop many thanks Matt
5 stars from me ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐