Dani Fusion Sapwood Pokers by Battery Free Ganz.
Paired as standard with the Dani Fusion Tip and Cap, these are hugely capable torch heated vaporizers, capable of single heat cycle extractions with monster clouds... or low and slow and super terpy clouds!
Sapwood Pokers are used in place of the traditional straight through tube design of the Dani Fusion stems. They provide the same high quality vaping experience in an arguably more ergonomic and almost certainly more stylish package!
A small advantage of the Sapwood poker is that there is a cold air port at back of pipe, the placement and size of this allows for mixing of cold air with the Vapour as it is extracted from the Tip. This means you can feather the hole to make for cooler vapor while still getting decent clouds!
- Individually made from Coffee wood (light colours) or Diospyros wood (dark colours).
- Coffee wood (light colour) contains small knots and cracks, these do not affect function.
- Use a q-tip and iso to remove residues from the metal part of the pipe.
- Briefly dip some cotton wool in ISO then push inside the metal area, then with curved tweezers grab this while inside and move it around to pick up excess residues
- Pull this out from the mouthpiece side and use this to soak and remove residues from the wooden section
- Use a brush to remove any exceeds cotton wool from the wooden area
- Leave to dry then reassemble!
Sapwood Poker Specifications
- Handmade wood pokers/ pipes for BFG Tips
- Cold Air Port
- Compatible with all BFG tips
- Stainless Steel lined
- Titanium Cooling Helix Installed
Dani Fusion Specifications
- Adjustable airflow (MTL or DTL)
- 2 Heat Levels
- Bi-Metallic Temperature Indicator (clicks once)
- Single Heat Extractions Possible
- Magnetic Stainless Steel Cap - IH Compatible
- 0.14g Capacity (Can be crammed with more if desired)
We can't write a better detailed description of the features such as airflow adjustment without directly copying their page, so would highly recommend everyone has a read of the Battery Free Ganz Dani Fusion Info Page, in particular check out the diagrams. We will provide a condensed version of the features to avoid repetition and elaborate on points which may be helpful.
- After loading don't screw the cap on tightly, gently does it.
- There are two Silver strips around the cap of the Dani Fusion.
- You can heat the smaller one for low temp and the thicker one for higher temp...
- However we've found it most effective if you just heat both at the same time!
- For a single heat cycle extraction count past the click...
- With the Cyclone Triple Torch you can safely heat for up to 10 seconds past the click, with the single flame on the small ring and the dual flames on the large ring.
- Or... you can use a Big Shot Torch and heat both at the same time.
- If using a Big Shot, heat no more than 8 seconds past the click until you've learned your setup.
- There is a decent amount of flexibility here, you have to really overheat it to cause combustion - something we haven't yet done!
- Dani Fusion Tip and Cap
- Sapwood Poker
- O-ring Pack for Fusion Tip
- Requires a blowtorch/micro-torch to heat.
- Metal WPA 14/18mm
- Titanium Drip Tip
- Glass Stem
- Wood Stem
- Mini Wood Stem
- Cyclone Triple Torch
- Big Shot torch