The Geekvape Aegis Solo 2 S100 is a 100w box mod powered by a single 18650 battery and makes a great option for our full range of 510 threaded atomizers such as the V5 Micro Diffuser, CUB, V4 Crucible, Sai TAF, DC Gen 2 and DC V3.5. If used with wider vapes such as the Stempod Si the atomizer will overhang the sides of the mod slightly. These box mods are fairly light and come with an IP68 build, meaning they are water, dust and shock resistant! They have grippy silicone and a TPU leather back so are nice and easy to hold without dropping.
These box mods have an easy to use interface, accurate temperature control and allow for TCR setup so can be used with all the above using the included TCR settings on their respective product pages for accurate temperature control. Always install the atomizer onto the box mod at room temperature so that it can take an accurate baseline resistance reading, then proceed by switching to TCR mode and entering the suggested settings which include a TCR number, wattage and suggested temperature range. The Aegies S100 also comes pre-setup for use with SS, Ti and Ni coils so if you're running wire coils for the Sai TAF you can just use one of these settings and set it to the material in question.
Included is a hidden USB-C port (lift the top silicone flap, please check the manual for clarification) which allows easy topping up of your batteries on the go. To prolong the battery lifespan, as with all devices, we suggest making use of an external 18650 charger such as the XTAR X2 or X4.
Please note that these box mods do not come with an installed battery, for optimal safety we always suggest running them with a high discharge battery such as the Molicel p28A, we have provided options to purchase with one or two of these in case you'd like to have one charged and one in the mod, removing the need for much downtime. When you replace the battery, always ensure the atomizer has fully cooled as a new resistance reading will be automatically taken when you replace the battery.
- Three clicks on the power button enters selection menu
- Scroll through using +/- keys to TCR menu
- Press the fire button twice more to go to "T" (TCR), then use +/- keys to set the TCR
- Press the fire button once more to go to W (wattage) and use the +/- keys to set the Wattage
- Hold the fire button for 0.8s to exit the menu and start vaping!
- To switch from F to C, hold the - button until it cycles all the way down through the F temperature range, it will then enter the C temperature range where you can adjust as desired
- To change the screen/theme colour, click the power button 3 times to enter the settings menu, then hold down +/- together to change the screen colour - Always ensure you're still on the right setting (eg TCR, Ti, SS etc.) when you go to vape as it's easy to change this when cycling through the screen colours
- Stealth Mode - To enter stealth mode, with the device switched on, hold the fire + and - button together for two seconds. Repeat to switch off.
- This device does have pass through charging, so you can have it plugged in charging and vape at the same time, though we don't recommend doing this unless necessary as it will decrease the lifespan of your 18650 battery. If the battery is too flat it will need to be left to charge for a bit as the power comes from the battery, not the USB cable!
Should you want to, the mod does feature the Bypass mode that basically turns it in to a "regulated mech" providing a strong direct voltage to the coil and giving you a better vape. This is ideal for use with RDA's where the coil ohm needs that extra boost to get the most out the flavour. We would not advise using bypass mode with regular subohm push or screw fit coil tanks or RTAs, as this will most likely burn out the coil very quickly.
The mod has all the usual safety features you would expect to find in a modern-day regulated device, such as auto cut off, temp safe, short protection etc, and just like the rest of the Aegis range, you get the IP68 a water, shock and dust resistant design.
If you want a powerful single battery mod to cut down on weight and make all-day carrying easier, then the solo 2 is ideal for you.
- Size: 40.46* 137.6mm
- Battery: single 18650 battery (not included)
- Output: max 100W
- Low voltage warning: 3.3V±0.1V
- PCBA Temperature alarm: 85℃
- Longest vaping time: 10s
- Thread: 510
- IP68 rating tri-proof mod
- 1.08 inch TFT Screen, new design UI
- Accidental press protection
- A-lock (on the side), toggle the A-lock up to unlock and down to lock the device
- VW/ VPC/ Bypass/ TC/ TCR
- Stealth Mode
- Multiple Screen colours
- 1.08" Screen
- 1x GeekVape S100 Aegis Solo 2 Mod
- 1x User Guide
- 1x Type C USB Cable
- Optional Molicel p28A Batteries
Please note we can only ship this with batteries within the UK. If you're outside the UK you will need to source your batteries locally!