Bite Valves for whips allow for dual or more whip setups! Simply place the valve into the end of your whip so that the opening slit is vertical, then gently bite down on the whip where the valve is placed as you inhale. This will open the valve allowing vapor through when you inhale. When you stop biting down the valve will close, if it doesn't close completely don't worry when someone else inhales through the other whip tube it will form a seal from the negative pressure!
It is also possible to place the valve further inside your tube however you must ensure it is placed where there is no bend in the tube or this will affect the valve opening. When use this way you can pinch the tube where you have placed the valve to open it for use. We suggest the bite method.
We have tried alternative pass through valves (like those found in fish tanks) however these do not come in in food grade approved materials, often fail and and block up quickly. The advantage of these valves is that they can be easily removed, cleaned and popped back in with minimal fuss!
These Bite Valves can also be used individually to remove back pressure from bubblers when used with a whip, this avoids the bubbler pushing herb out of your herb chamber when you finish your inhale.
- Bite Valve for whips
- Compatible with our full range of vaporizer hose
- Over-sized for a secure fit
- Made from FDA Approved Silicone
- They're red... the camera just made them orange!
- These are tight fitting and can be deformed slightly around the wider section when installed
- This is considered a "normal fit" and does not affect function, providing they are installed correctly (please see images)
- We tried smaller sizes but these did not stay securely inside the tubing
- These bite valves should not be fitted into other whip sizes and should only be installed into clean, dry lengths of hose.
- Always check your Valve is seated properly before use. This will ensure it opens when bit and stays firmly inside the tube