The New Omni is the standout flagship vapouriser from DynaVap, we have chosen to stock it specifically because it provides the best DynaVap vapour experience we've come across. With a serious redesign including an improved adjustable condenser, new dual airport setup and a new Titanium Tip which comes only with the Omni, DynaVap have made a seriously impressive vapouriser. Built for flavour, the main section of the stem stays cool during use and the whole thing cools very quickly between sessions. The new design is incredibly ergonomic and stylish The new Omni tip is "Nona Notched" so has less contact with the Captive cap than other tips so is balanced slightly more towards convection, this has come with an improvement in the vapour smoothness and flavour. Due to the reduced contact between the tip and the captive cap, the cap cools slightly faster and can be removed sooner than on other setups, allowing you to reload and continuously vape if desired. We like to use the Cyclone Triple Torch lighter to evenly heat the whole cap at once for the best flavour.
Airflow can be manually adjusted, hold the mouthpiece and turn the stem clockwise to reduce airflow or turn it anticlockwise to increase it. This is easier than turning the mouthpiece itself since this has been made intentionally stiff to avoid you accidentally losing your airflow setting. The mouthpiece has a dial on it and the stem has a small indicator so you can repeatably set, or leave, your airflow adjusted to the same point. This is the first stem we've consistently used with the airflow partially or even fully open. We feel it provides a nicer experience and if you're not adjusting the airflow or using it open there's not much point in getting The Omni! It's also the only DynaVap we almost always use without a water tool as the vapour is so smooth it just isn't necessary! It's incredibly light at just around 17.5 grams and like all DynaVaps has around a 0.1g maximum capacity, with the adjust-a-bowl technology for micro dosing (you can place the screen higher inside the chamber).
For best function you should heat the captive cap evenly, cover the air port for a moment when beginning your inhale, then releasing it when the vapour becomes warm. To keep vapour production up through the draw, with the air port open, repeat this process, covering the air port for slightly longer each time during the draw. The will allow the herb to heat inside the chamber a little, maintaining a higher level of vapour production than if the port is left uncovered or only covered once at the start.
The Omni has a new improved look and feel, is very comfortable to use, easy to adjust and provides smooth and flavourful vapour. "Enhanced tactile geometry" means it is easier to find the airport and adjustment without looking at the stem, the new shape guide your fingers to the appropriate place on the stem. This change makes the biggest difference to locating it as it is very hard to not know where the port is! Above the the air port there is a "compound angled rocker", this is a small section which allows you to move easily grip the Omni stem while rotating it and heating the tip.
The new Omni has "twin turbulating airports". The twin air ports work with the Omni "helical heat exchanging condenser" to generate vortex style airflow inside the stem, increasing airflow and suction though the tip, effectively increasing vapour production when used with open ports. This all means that even with the ports partially open the new Omni is capable of producing thick tasty clouds of vapour, something we're very pleased with! The new condenser design also helps to cool vapour as the vapour spends more time in contact with the main stem body due to the helical heat exchanging condenser. Please check out our YouTube video to see how this adjustable airflow condenser works.
- Adjustable airflow/condenser with indicator.
- Incredible flavour, no material singe, reduced contact between tip and Captive cap due to new improved tip design.
- Makes use of the Captive cap.
- 2 position adjust-a-bowl technology allows for the CCD screen to be positioned further up inside the tip for use with smaller loads.
- Titanium tip with "trisected 9 fin profile" for improved heat dissipation and cooler vapour. This means the Titanium tip has 9 heat fins, each of which is separated into three to improve their effectiveness. The trisected fin profile aligns seamlessly with the tip design for excellent performance and a unique, refined look.
- The visual appearance has also been cleaned up by the new invisible o-ring design, the tips still use o-rings but unlike the old DynaVap stems these are no longer visible when the tip is installed.
- The only DynaVap we use with open air ports.
- Easily the best flavour we've had from a DynaVap. Super clean smooth vapour.
Tips from DynaVap
- It is recommended that you use a butane torch style lighter with your VapCap.
- Wait until you hear or feel the reset click or at least 30 seconds after the VapCap stops producing vapor to reheat.
- It is VERY important to wait until you hear the cool down click before applying more heat.
- Stop heating your VapCap as soon as you hear the click until you get to know each other better.
- You can vary the intensity of the flavor by using the air/vapor adjustment port.
- Depending on your personal preference and heat source, as well as how many cycles since the VapCap was loaded, you may want to apply heat for 1-2 seconds after the click. This will provide for a different level of roasted flavor.
- DO NOT APPLY HEAT FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS PAST THE CLICK! OVERHEATING WILL PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE VAPCAP!
- The end of the VapCap gets very hot during and following use. Do not touch the hot end until it has cooled. Also please do not put the hot end into your mouth.
We would add
- Be careful when heating the Captive Cap, ensure you do not hold the mouthpiece while rotating or you will change your airflow setting.
- When using a single flame torch you can either heat the cap in one place while rotating it, then heat another part of the cap, moving away from the end of the tip with each heat cycle. This will provide a full extraction but will also mean you get the contents of the chamber quite hot. When you do the final heat cycle only heating the bottom of the VapCap the local temperature will be much higher than otherwise as the heat has to travel up through the tip and cap before it clicks.
- The alternative heating method which requires both more practice and more effort is to carefully move the flame up and down the cap while rotating it, to ensure the whole cap reaches the same temperature. This method heats the whole chamber more evenly, with the final heating cycles only being a little hotter than the first, due to the heat retained by the tip. Alternatively if you can find a good quality triple flame torch, that allows for this heating method without moving the lighter. If you do find one, please let us know where you found it, all the testers we've had have died within 2-3 months.
- The Omni - 2021 DynaVap stem, condenser, tip and captive cap. A full vapouriser, requires an external heat source to run.
- Fatcap mouthpiece included as a free gift for 14mm water tool use.
- Cardboard tube carry case with wooden cap that doubles as a stand for your Omni.
- Free UK Shipping
- Stem, Tip, Condenser and CCD screen are all made from medical grade titanium.
- Captive Cap is made from bi-metallic stainless steel.
- Made in the USA
- Approx. 17.5 grams
- Approx. 107mm.