The Tectonic Stem by BB Vapes BRVND is the latest addition to the Aftershock Collection. This stem has multiple upgraded features for an improved vaping experience. It also has a chunky solid feel with a quality build and feel to it, it's weighted nicely and ergonomically shaped with a quality grip. With the airflow shut down, especially using our additional mouthpieces, this stem helps produces thick, creamy and tasty vapour from your VapCap. The Tectonic stem can also be set up to provide the coolest vapour out there possible from a DynaVap stem without water tooling.
We supply this stem with the option of a heavily discounted extra two part mouthpiece/drip tip to provide this for the same cost as the RRP of the stem, without this part. This drip tip has no vent holes and forms a full seal. It can be used with either the long or short part, or with both together for extra length depending what you want. This additional drip tip also allows for other 510 drip tips to be attached such as the Extra Long Mouthpiece, meaning you can still add your original mouthpiece back onto the end if desired! This two part mouthpiece is also compatible with our Extra long 510 mouthpiece and the Jetpack Accessory pack which is available in this listing. Please choose your desired option from the dropdown menu!
For water tool adapters you can use our 510 wide bore drip tip and V4 Silicone Adapter combo. We suggest using a triple torch lighter over other styles for the most even heating.
Please ensure the internal condensing tube is screwed in tight before first use.
Improved heat sink with four thinner fins for better heat dissipation
- This helps keep the stem cooler which in turn helps keep the vapour cooler and allows for longer sessions or faster reloads without the stem becoming too hot to use.
Internal Spiral Groove System
- The spiral helps create turbulence around the condensing tube, improving cooling over a regular smooth internal pathway.
Reduced 2.5mm condensing tube - Offset from centre
- The smaller tube further improves cooling. Since the tube is slimmer more vapour comes into contact with the cold metal.
- The offset reduced size condenser tube is designed to improve vapour production by generating an improved airflow pattern with more suction on the VapCap when airflow is not fully shut.
Raised central anti-roll airflow ring
- Being raised this ring is easy to locate on the stem during use which makes for easy adjustment on the go.
- It has been grooved to stop the stem rolling freely on or off a table.
- This feature also stops the stem slipping through your fingers when held loosely.
Dual airflow holes on the stem and three on the central ring
- This setup allows for one or two holes to be opened and fully adjusted to preference giving a wider variety of airflow options.
- These can be closed to around the same level as the Shell-Shock stem providing an almost complete seal for those that like to keep their airflow closed. A very small amount passes through to add constant minimal cooling to the vapour.
- The air can be stopped by placing a finger and thumb over the air-flow holes. Alternatively you can put a small strip of tape over one hole, replace the airflow ring and rotate it so the ports on the ring sit far away from the open hole. This is how we run them to get a full seal from the stem.
Bullet style mouthpiece with additional airflow options
- Here there are another two fully adjustable ports allowing the option of adding in fresh air which has not passed by the DynaCap. These ports always allow in a small amount of air which cools and dilutes the vapour. The mouthpiece can also be removed completely and the stem used without if desired, or it can be used with any 510 drip tip. We offer this stem with the option of an additional two part 510 drip tip which can be used in any combination of configurations with or without the original mouthpiece.
- A novel mouthpiece design that feels a bit like a cigarette or blunt in the mouth. Surprisingly comfortable to use.
- Can be replaced with any other 510 mouthpiece that has the o-rings attached to it.
Optional Boodah Bar Dab Tool
- A small dab tool which fits into the end of an old or unused dynavap stem, making a quality dab tool that makes use of your existing parts. If you end up carrying this it has the added advantage of keeping a spare, clean stem on you for those accidental combustion moments.
- Use discount code DynaDiscount for 10% off both when purchased with a Tectonic Stem.
In the box
- Tectonic DynaVap Stem by BB Vapes BRVND - Stainless Steel
- Airflow rings x4 (central and mouthpiece) - Stainless Steel and Gunmetal Options
- Spare o-rings
- Optional two-part replacement mouthpiece. Includes spare o-rings.
- 41 Grams
- 13mm wide (at central airflow ring) by 77mm long
- Stainless Steel Build
- CE, ROHS certified
Please note to use the Tectonic Stem you will need a DynaVap Tip and VapCap. We recommend the Titanium Tip and Captive Cap combination as this provides the best performance and flavour from the setup.
Dynavap Tip for shown for illustrative purposes only, not included.
I got this because my precious revolve stem won't be leaving the house but I miss it's amazing cooling. This stem with an extension mouthpiece/drip tip is just about as good at cooling, but not at being discreet if that's important.
I first tried it with a 4th gen ti tip and it worked pretty well but out of curiosity today I tried it with a 2020M stainless steel tip and it's honestly amazing. With one airport completely closed and the other about two thirds shut I tried a slow heat up and got massive clouds which are surprisingly cool.
It's comparable to using the 2020M tip with a glass stem and an empty glass bong which was my desktop setup until Matt nudged me into buying the awesome Da Buddha Vehicle. The empty glass bong/dynavap setup cools very well while keeping draw resistance to a minimum and preserving taste but it's not too portable.
All round great service and advice from Matt as usual, cheers bud 👍
I'm glad you like the kit and you're very welcome, thanks for trusting the suggestions!
Really love this piece.
Before this piece, I would only get official Dynavap Stems,
My mistake, The Tectonic Dynavap Stem, looks cool and most importantly, does what it says on the tin, (though this Stem comes in a box), it cools the vapour, whilst keeping you looking cool. Try it, it works well.
So I loved the look of this stem and was grabbing some xmax mouthpieces so I gave it a go. (with optional extender). The base stem has an air hold at the top and in the normal place. I didn't feel this was useful. Luckily you can close it. In terms of cooling this stem does a great job. Probs because of how much metal there is. For my on the go dynavap needs this is now the daily. Until something else catches my eye..
Too much air leakage as standard but with the extra bits that RVS provides, it's a great Dynavap stem that cools nicely. Great service.
I'm very pleased to hear you like it with the extra parts, agreed on this, we never use the original mouthpiece it just has too much airflow through it. Thanks for the review
Awesome bit of kit - the tectonic stem looks, and is, well made -it fits in a bong perfectly - and with the jet packs extended mouthpieces the vapour is super cool...u barely feel a hit in your throat no matter how big a drag ...my new go to vape ...a must have for any dynavap users...the extra fins really make a difference
Thanks for the review, very pleased to hear you're enjoying it!