This is the Taroma Partial Kit of our customers who already have the Crossing PID and plug. It's identical to the Taroma Full Kit than the inclusion of the PID and plug.
Taroma - pronounced (Tah)(Ro)(Mah)
The Taroma by QaraomaShop is a heavy hitting, convection based, desktop aromatherapy vaporizer for use with dry herb. This is a heavy duty full Titanium version of the Qaroma. Due to the huge thermal mass and Titanium build it provides larger clouds and slightly more of a throat and chest hit. The flavour from the Qaroma is slightly better (in our opinion) however the Taroma is still in our daily line up as it provides bigger hits and due to the build will last forever! We sometimes start off with the Qaroma to get the maximum flavour, then switch the to Taroma or Ceroma to finish the bowl.
It still provides incredible flavour, satisfying hits, awesome vapour production and a very even chamber cook. With fuller chambers we sometimes stir this once near the end, for partially filled chambers it doesn't need stirring at all. The Taroma setup and stand also looks beautiful, especially when the Titanium starts to colour from the heat! All in all it's a high quality, high class, high performance vape.
Currently we only have stock for UK Customers until we have built up stock levels. As we have different coils with thicker cables we will dispatch the handle pre-installed onto the heater coil since they're difficult to do. As such there may be a one day delay in dispatch as this can be time consuming.
- Excellent flavour
- Super satisfying hits
- Serious vapour production
- High quality life-time build
- High quality materials
- Suitable for micro-dosing all the way up to around 0.5g max
- Vapour production varies massively based on your herb grind. Fine grinds produce more vapour more quickly and are more suitable for smaller amounts
- For fuller bowls we suggest a medium grind as this helps reduce material compaction, keeping the airflow passing through and around the material
- Adjust your screen after emptying the chamber so you don't load material onto an angled screen the next time. It's easier than remembering before you pack.
- Double up your mesh screens to improve particle filtration. We also have a range of Drop Down Adapters to help keep your water tool clean. These will be linked below
How to set up
- Unscrew Taroma head screw cap
- Fill gemstone chamber with balls
- Install heater coil into Taroma
- Replace Taroma head screw cap - gently tighten with minimal force
- Attach Coil to PID
- Place Taroma in its stand
- Attach power cable to PID
- Plug in PID and switch on
- Set temperature to 680 initially and work from there
- Leave for 5-10 minutes to fully heat
How to vape
- Using the loading tool place the desired amount of herb in the bowl
- Place the bowl onto your rig or bubbler
- Place the Taroma onto the bowl so it sits safely
- Inhale through the rig or bubbler
- (optional) Remove the head and clear the bubbler of vapour - Pause your inhale when removing the Qaroma head or the suction will pull the bowl off with it!
- Place Taroma gently back onto stand after use
- Taroma Head
- 20mm Heater Coil (150w for increased heat speed) with Beech Wood Handle (1 year warranty on coil)
- PID Controller with UK plug (1 year warranty)
- 3mm Ruby Spheres
- Suet Jade Porcelain Stand (report breakages on arrival) with stand matt
- 14mm Adapter Bowl (herb chamber) (report breakages on arrival) 0.5g max bowl capacity
- 3 in 1 Load, stir and screen adjustment tool
- Stainless Steel Mesh Screens - 10 pack
- Hold the centre button for five seconds to switch on or off
- Adjust the temperature using the left and right buttons
- To adjust the auto shut-off timer, when on, click the central button five times, then adjust with the left and right buttons from 1-5 hours. 0 means the timer is off and the PID will stay on until manually switched off
- 90 degree drop down adapters
- 45 degree drop down adapters
- BFG Big Frank Grinder
- Flower-Mill Herb Mill
- 14-18mm Adapter
- 3 x Blue (lab sapphire) or 3 x Red (lab ruby) pills for use as a base for 3mm balls as shown in the last two images. This increases airflow
- 4mm or 5mm "Clear Ruby" clear corundum balls - large packs
Disclaimer and safety notes
The Qaroma is considered a custom kit. The customer assumes all responsibility to ensure this kit is used correctly and safely. Do not leave this unit unattended when hot. Do not touch the coil or head without allowing it to fully cool beforehand.