Taroma - pronounced (Tah)(Ro)(Mah)
The Taroma by QaraomaShop is a heavy hitting, convection based, desktop aromatherapy vaporizer for use with dry herb. This is a heavy duty full Titanium version of the Qaroma. Due to the huge thermal mass and Titanium build it provides the largest clouds. The flavour from the Qaroma is slightly better (in our opinion) however the Taroma is still in our daily line up as it provides bigger hits and due to the build will last forever! True end-game kit.
It still provides incredible flavour, satisfying hits, awesome vapour production and a very even chamber cook. With fuller chambers we sometimes stir this once near the end, for partially filled chambers it doesn't need stirring at all. The Taroma setup and stand also looks beautiful, especially when the Titanium starts to colour from the heat! All in all it's a high quality, high class, high performance vape. If you don't plan to heat soak a titanium bowl this could be the one for you!
Currently we only have stock for customers with 220v power supplies, we only have UK 3-pin plugs.
The comparison price of £362 is the total we paid for our tester Qaroma Full Kit with shipping, import fees and import tax. Buying in bulk we have managed to make it a little cheaper to purchase for our UK customers! Special delivery shipping included.
- Excellent flavour
- Super satisfying hits
- Serious vapour production
- High quality life-time build
- High quality materials
- Suitable for micro-dosing all the way up to around 0.5g max
- Vapour production varies massively based on your herb grind. Fine grinds produce more vapour more quickly and are more suitable for smaller amounts
- For fuller bowls we suggest a medium grind as this helps reduce material compaction, keeping the airflow passing through and around the material
- Adjust your screen after emptying the chamber so you don't load material onto an angled screen the next time. It's easier than remembering before you pack.
- Double up your mesh screens to improve particle filtration. We also have a range of Drop Down Adapters to help keep your water tool clean. These will be linked below
How to set up
- Unscrew Taroma head screw cap
- If you're using the optional Ruby or Sapphire pills as a base to increase airflow; place these in before the balls.
- Fill gemstone chamber with balls, do not overfill
- If using the optional pills, tap when you have partially filled the chamber so the balls settle around the pills.
- Install heater coil into Taroma
- Replace Taroma head screw cap - gently tighten with minimal force
- Attach Coil to PID
- Place Taroma in its stand
- Attach power cable to PID
- Plug in PID and switch on
- Set temperature to 680 initially and work from there
- Leave for 5-10 minutes to fully heat
How to vape
- Using the loading tool place the desired amount of herb in the bowl
- Place the bowl onto your rig or bubbler
- Place the Taroma onto the bowl so it sits safely
- Inhale through the rig or bubbler
- (optional) Remove the head and clear the bubbler of vapour - Pause your inhale when removing the Qaroma head or the suction will pull the bowl off with it!
- Place Taroma gently back onto stand after use
- Taroma Head
- 20mm Heater Coil (150w for increased heat speed) with Beech Wood Handle (1 year warranty on coil)
- PID Controller with UK plug (1 year warranty)
- 3mm Ruby Spheres
- Suet Jade Porcelain Stand (report breakages on arrival) with stand matt
- If you would prefer a Blue stand, please just let us know in the order notes at checkout.
- 14mm Short Adapter Bowl (herb chamber) (report breakages on arrival) 0.4g max bowl capacity
- If you would prefer and 18mm short bowl or 14mm tall bowl just state this in the order notes at checkout. They're all the same price.
- 3 in 1 Load, stir and screen adjustment tool
- Stainless Steel Mesh Screens - 10 pack
- Hold the centre button for five seconds to switch on or off
- Adjust the temperature using the left and right buttons
- To adjust the auto shut-off timer, when on, click the central button five times, then adjust with the left and right buttons from 1-5 hours. 0 means the timer is off and the PID will stay on until manually switched off
Please note the Crossing PID has a different pin-out from the QaromaShop one. You need a compatible Crossing coil, these are not interchangeable.
We love it when product designers really love their products, aside from it generally meaning the products are really high quality it also sometimes means they write excellent descriptions for them! Luckily both are the case here so we will kept our info briefer than usual and have included the Qaroma Shop information below.
Taroma is built to last. It is for those who prefers durability (Titanium) over what Quartz and Ceramic has to offer. It is essentially a pure GR2 Titanium housing with a specially designed Gemstone Chamber. A Titanium version of Qaroma.
Taroma is 100+ grams of thermal power and mass. Because of how dense Titanium is, Taroma is more than 2 times heavier than Qaroma.
Taroma checks all boxes with full marks, except for perhaps the flavor/aroma department. It is also rather simple and plain looking. There are many who cannot tell the difference between Titanium or Quartz, but there are also those who can. In my opinion, flavor takes a slight backseat but performance will more than make up for it. Perfect for cloud chasers and heavy hitters, who values durability and performance highly. Fussy or sensitive aroma chasers may prefer Qaroma or Ceroma instead. A combination of both is considered best of both worlds.
Taroma has a raised step in its design, to better stabilize and provide better coil contact. As such, it is only compatible with 20mm, 5 wraps, clockwise coils. Taroma also has a slightly shorter joint length, to take advantage of its massive power, and to provide a slightly larger bowl capacity. Taroma was designed with heavy hitters in mind.
The built in Gemstone Chamber acts as airflow control, and for better heat retention/recovery due to increased total mass. You can add or mix Aroma Pearls and/or pillars of different color and sizes, for endless combinations and possibilities. We only offer 3mm Ruby Aroma Pearls at the moment. Taroma is not designed to be used with an empty Gemstone Chamber. Do not attempt to overfill the Gemstone Chamber.
The Taroma housing is designed to fit an industry standard 20mm Heater Coil. These are common heater coils used in household appliances such as coffee machines etc. This is then plugged into the PID Controller. Together with the Qaromashop Adapter Bowl, Aroma Pearls, Stand and Coil Handle, your Taroma DIY Kit is now complete and ready for use.
Note: When resting the heater for a long time, the Taroma Stand will feel like touching a bowl of hot soup. However, it is safe to touch for a few seconds.
The applications for Taroma are endless. Anyone who requires small scale, ultra clean convection heating, at precise temperatures will benefit from the Taroma. Due to its standard laboratory glass sizes, modifying the Taroma to suit your needs is made very easy. There are truly no fixed way to use the Taroma.
Disclaimer and safety notes
The Taroma is considered a custom kit. The customer assumes all responsibility to ensure this kit is used correctly and safely. Do not leave this unit unattended when hot. Do not touch the coil or head without allowing it to fully cool beforehand.
- Don't overfill the gemstone chamber
- Don't overtighten the gemstone chamber screw cap
- Always ensure your Taroma is safely in the stand when not in use
- Never leave your Taroma unsupported in the adapter bowl
- When modifying your Taroma contents always leave to fully cool before handling
- Gemstones may still be hot after the Taroma head has cooled externally