Titanium Adapter Bowls from QaromaShop are now available and are compatible with all the Qaroma, Taroma and Ceroma housings! They have a straight through design which allows for a mesh screen to be mounted inside for increased airflow and decreased maintenance over the glass options.
For maximum performance we suggest pairing this up with a Taroma 2.0.
Due to the minimal air resistance and high quality materials the Titanium Adapter bowls provide very good flavour. If run from cold they have slightly slower initial vapour production than the glass options due to the very high rate of thermal absorption... However you can leave your Taroma or Taroma 2 mounted on the Adapter Bowl for a minute or two to heat it up, after loading your herb in. Used this way it is capable of producing larger clouds than the alternative setups. You might even choose to turn your temperature down to accommodate for this!
Things to note
- Before first use always soak your titanium parts in ISO for a couple of hours, then rinse with warm water and allow to dry to remove any residues left over from machining
- Never leave your Taroma/2 attached to the Titanium Adapter Bowl for long periods of time. The thermal expansion of the metal can cause damage to the glass
- After a session make sure to leave your Titanium Adapter Bowl to cool for a minute or two before removing it from your bubbler. Never force the bowl out from the glass joint it has expanded in to.
- If required gently rock the adapter bowl to remove it, do not twist.
- Taroma and Taroma 2.0 Housings are shown for illustrative purposes only and are not included in this listing.
- Please use caution if heat soaking a metal bowl, metal expands and can cause damage to glass if it is left too long. With this in mind we would always advise placing a Metal bowl into a glass adapter to separate it from your bubbler. That way if you damage your glass it will only be the adapter!
Well made and strong, additional conduction too, these bowls pare amazingly well with Taroma. A must have for one-hit no-stir perfection
...and the hits are something else.! Really adds a robust oomph to things.
Bit of an investment but built to last a lifetime.
My new favourite qaroma bowl but also works great with my Pinky. Pricey but top quality and will never break. Would have preferred a nice wooden handle but it does unscrew off so maybe they will add options in the future
Glad you like it,, regarding the handles they have been re-designed to be more comfortable and easier to tighten, I don't think they're wood but I could be wrong as I haven't seen them yet. There may be more options in future!