Qaroma - pronounced (Kah)(Ro)(Mah)
The Qaroma by QaromaShop is a heavy hitting, convection based, desktop aromatherapy vaporizer for use with dry herb. It has become our favourite medium size injector vape due to the incredible flavour, smooth vapour, awesome vapour production and even chamber cook... But mostly the flavour!!!
With fuller chambers we stir this once near the end, for partially filled chambers it doesn't need stirring at all. The Qaroma setup and stand is also a beautiful thing to behold... all in all it's a high quality, high performance vape. End game kit! The worlds first all glass air and vapor pathway.
Currently we only have stock for customers with 220v power supplies and only have UK 3-pin plugs.
- Excellent flavour
- Serious vapour production
- Metal free heater pathway
- Metal free vapour pathway (if you don't use a screen)
- High quality build
- High quality materials
- Suitable for micro-dosing all the way up to around 0.5g max
- Vapour production varies massively based on your herb grind. Fine grinds produce more vapour more quickly and are more suitable for smaller amounts
- For fuller bowls we suggest a medium grind as this helps reduce material compaction, keeping the airflow passing through and around the material
- Adjust your screen after emptying the chamber so you don't load material onto an angled screen the next time. It's easier than remembering before you pack.
- Double up your mesh screens to improve particle filtration. We also have a range of Drop Down Adapters to help keep your water tool clean. These will be linked below
How to set up
- Unscrew Qaroma head screw cap
- If you're using the optional Ruby or Sapphire pills as a base to increase airflow; place these in before the balls.
- Fill gemstone chamber with balls, do not overfill
- If using the optional pills, tap when you have partially filled the chamber so the balls settle around the pills.
- Install heater coil into Qaroma
- Replace Qaroma head screw cap - do not make the cap tight
- Attach Coil to PID
- Place Qaroma in its stand
- Attach power cable to PID
- Plug in PID and switch on
- Set temperature to 680 initially and work from there
- Leave for 5-10 minutes to fully heat
- If your coil doesn't fit the housing easily without any force, please report this immediately to obtain a replacement. NEVER force it!
How to vape
- Using the loading tool place the desired amount of herb in the bowl
- Place the bowl onto your rig or bubbler
- Place the Qaroma onto the bowl so it sits safely
- Inhale through the rig or bubbler
- (optional) Remove the head and clear the bubbler of vapour - Pause your inhale when removing the Qaroma head or the suction will pull the bowl off with it!
- Place Qaroma gently back onto stand after use
- Qaroma Head (report breakages on arrival)
- 20mm Heater Coil (150w for increased heat speed) with Beech Wood Handle (1 year warranty on coil)
- PID Controller with UK plug (1 year warranty)
- 3mm Ruby Spheres
- Suet Jade Porcelain Stand (report breakages on arrival) with stand matt
- If you would prefer a Blue stand, please just let us know in the order notes at checkout
- 14mm Short Adapter Bowl (herb chamber) (report breakages on arrival) 0.4g max bowl capacity
- If you would prefer and 18mm short bowl or 14mm tall bowl just state this in the order notes at checkout. They're all the same price.
- 3 in 1 Load, stir and screen adjustment tool
- Stainless Steel Mesh Screens - 10 pack
- Hold the centre button for five seconds to switch on or off
- Adjust the temperature using the left and right buttons
- To adjust the auto shut-off timer, when on, click the central button five times, then adjust with the left and right buttons from 1-5 hours. 0 means the timer is off and the PID will stay on until manually switched off
Please note the Crossing PID has a different pin-out from the QaromaShop one. You need a compatible Crossing coil, these are not interchangeable.
- When cold, we recommend dismantling the housing weekly and cleaning any residue out from the screw thread.
We love it when product designers really love their products, aside from it generally meaning the products are really high quality it also sometimes means they write excellent descriptions for them! Luckily both are the case here so we will kept our info briefer than usual and have included the Qaroma Shop information below.
Qaroma is our flagship model. A lot of time and effort has gone into the development of Qaroma. It is essentially a pure Quartz housing with a specially designed Gemstone Chamber. Qaroma has a 100% pure Quartz (no metal) airpath.
Qaroma is our most elaborate design. It is perfect for flavor/aroma chasers, who also appreciates the intricate design and aesthetic value of Qaroma. It is the only QaromaShop heater that is semi transparent, allowing partial view of the Gemstone Chamber. There is absolutely zero metal in its heater airpath.
Qaroma has a raised step in its design, to better stabilize and to provide better coil contact. As such, it is only compatible with 20mm, 5 wraps, clockwise coils.
Qaroma is also our most expensive housing, for a good reason. It is extremely complex to manufacture, requiring the coordination of multiple departments, senior level technicians, machines, processes and finishes. Every step has to be monitored and approved by Qaromashop, before it can be allowed to the next process.
The built in Gemstone Chamber acts as airflow control, and for better heat retention/recovery due to increased total mass. You can add or mix Aroma Pearls and/or pillars of different color and sizes, for endless combinations and possibilities. We only offer 3mm Ruby Aroma Pearls at the moment. Qaroma is not designed to be used with an empty Gemstone Chamber. Do not attempt to overfill the Gemstone Chamber.
The Qaroma housing is designed to fit an industry standard 20mm Heater Coil. These are common heater coils used in household appliances such as coffee machines etc. This is then plugged into the PID Controller. Together with the Adapter Bowl, Qaroma Aroma Pearls, Stand and Coil Handle, your Qaroma DIY Kit is now complete and ready for use.
Note: When resting the heater for a long time, the Qaroma Stand will feel like touching a bowl of hot soup. However, it is safe to touch for a few seconds.
The applications for Qaroma are endless. Anyone who requires small scale, ultra clean convection heating, at precise temperatures will benefit from the Qaroma. Due to its standard laboratory glass sizes, modifying the Qaroma to suit your needs is made very easy. There are truly no fixed way to use the Qaroma.
Disclaimer and safety notes
The Qaroma is considered a custom kit. The customer assumes all responsibility to ensure this kit is used correctly and safely. Do not leave this unit unattended when hot. Do not touch the coil or head without allowing it to fully cool beforehand.
- Don't overtighten the gemstone chamber screw cap
- Always ensure your Qaroma is safely in the stand when not in use
- Never leave your Qaroma unsupported in the adapter bowl
- When modifying your Qaroma contents always leave to fully cool before handling
- Gemstones may still be hot after the Qaroma head has cooled externally
- Please carefully inspect your Qaroma housing for damage on arrival and report any issues immediately. These parts do not come with a warranty so take good care of your quartz
- Never force it!