Qaroma - pronounced (Kah)(Ro)(Mah)
The Qaroma by QaraomaShop is a heavy hitting, convection based, desktop aromatherapy vaporizer for use with dry herb. It has become our favourite vape of this style due to the incredible flavour, smooth vapour, awesome vapour production and fairly even chamber cook. With fuller chambers we stir this once near the end, for partially filled chambers it doesn't need stirring at all. The Qaroma setup and stand is also a beautiful thing to behold... all in all it's a high quality, high class, high performance vape. End game kit.
Currently we only have stock for UK Customers until we have built up stock levels. As we have different coils with thicker cables we will dispatch the handle pre-installed onto the heater coil since they're difficult to do. As such there may be a one day delay in dispatch as this can be time consuming.
The comparison price of £362 is the total we paid for our tester Qaroma Full Kit with shipping, import fees and tax. Buying in bulk we have managed to make it a little cheaper to purchase for our UK customers! Special delivery shipping included.
- Excellent flavour
- Serious vapour production
- Metal free heater pathway
- Metal free vapour pathway (if you don't use a screen)
- High quality build
- High quality materials
- Suitable for micro-dosing all the way up to around 0.5g max
- Vapour production varies massively based on your herb grind. Fine grinds produce more vapour more quickly and are more suitable for smaller amounts
- For fuller bowls we suggest a medium grind as this helps reduce material compaction, keeping the airflow passing through and around the material
- Adjust your screen after emptying the chamber so you don't load material onto an angled screen the next time. It's easier than remembering before you pack.
- Double up your mesh screens to improve particle filtration. We also have a range of Drop Down Adapters to help keep your water tool clean. These will be linked below
How to set up
- Unscrew Qaroma head screw cap
- If you're using the optional Ruby or Sapphire pills as a base to increase airflow; place these in before the balls.
- Fill gemstone chamber with balls, do not overfill
- If using the optional pills, tap when you have partially filled the chamber so the balls settle around the pills.
- Install heater coil into Qaroma
- Replace Qaroma head screw cap - do not make the cap tight
- Attach Coil to PID
- Place Qaroma in its stand
- Attach power cable to PID
- Plug in PID and switch on
- Set temperature to 680 initially and work from there
- Leave for 5-10 minutes to fully heat
How to vape
- Using the loading tool place the desired amount of herb in the bowl
- Place the bowl onto your rig or bubbler
- Place the Qaroma onto the bowl so it sits safely
- Inhale through the rig or bubbler
- (optional) Remove the head and clear the bubbler of vapour - Pause your inhale when removing the Qaroma head or the suction will pull the bowl off with it!
- Place Qaroma gently back onto stand after use
- Qaroma Head (report breakages on arrival)
- 20mm Heater Coil (150w for increased heat speed) with Beech Wood Handle (1 year warranty on coil)
- PID Controller with UK plug (1 year warranty)
- 3mm Ruby Spheres
- Suet Jade Porcelain Stand (report breakages on arrival) with stand matt
- 14mm Adapter Bowl (herb chamber) (report breakages on arrival) 0.5g max bowl capacity
- 3 in 1 Load, stir and screen adjustment tool
- Stainless Steel Mesh Screens - 10 pack
Buy a full kit and get a free Ceroma head while stocks last!
- Hold the centre button for five seconds to switch on or off
- Adjust the temperature using the left and right buttons
- To adjust the auto shut-off timer, when on, click the central button five times, then adjust with the left and right buttons from 1-5 hours. 0 means the timer is off and the PID will stay on until manually switched off
- 90 degree drop down adapters
- 45 degree drop down adapters
- BFG Big Frank Grinder
- Flower-Mill Herb Mill
- 14-18mm Adapter
- 3 x Blue (lab sapphire) or 3 x Red (lab ruby) pills for use as a base for 3mm balls as shown in the last two images. This increases airflow
4mm or 5mm "Clear Ruby" corundum balls - large packs
We love it when product designers really love their products, aside from it generally meaning the products are really high quality it also sometimes means they write excellent descriptions for them! Luckily both are the case here so we will kept our info briefer than usual and have included the Qaroma Shop information below.
Qaroma is our flagship model. A lot of time and effort has gone into the development of Qaroma. It is essentially a pure Quartz housing with a specially designed Gemstone Chamber. Qaroma has a 100% pure Quartz (no metal) airpath.
Qaroma is our most elaborate design. It is perfect for flavor/aroma chasers, who also appreciates the intricate design and aesthetic value of Qaroma. It is the only QaromaShop heater that is semi transparent, allowing partial view of the Gemstone Chamber. There is absolutely zero metal in its heater airpath.
Qaroma has a raised step in its design, to better stabilize and to provide better coil contact. As such, it is only compatible with 20mm, 5 wraps, clockwise coils.
Qaroma is also our most expensive housing, for a good reason. It is extremely complex to manufacture, requiring the coordination of multiple departments, senior level technicians, machines, processes and finishes. Every step has to be monitored and approved by Qaromashop, before it can be allowed to the next process.
The built in Gemstone Chamber acts as airflow control, and for better heat retention/recovery due to increased total mass. You can add or mix Aroma Pearls and/or pillars of different color and sizes, for endless combinations and possibilities. We only offer 3mm Ruby Aroma Pearls at the moment. Qaroma is not designed to be used with an empty Gemstone Chamber. Do not attempt to overfill the Gemstone Chamber.
The Qaroma housing is designed to fit an industry standard 20mm Heater Coil. These are common heater coils used in household appliances such as coffee machines etc. This is then plugged into the PID Controller. Together with the Adapter Bowl, Qaroma Aroma Pearls, Stand and Coil Handle, your Qaroma DIY Kit is now complete and ready for use.
Note: When resting the heater for a long time, the Qaroma Stand will feel like touching a bowl of hot soup. However, it is safe to touch for a few seconds.
The applications for Qaroma are endless. Anyone who requires small scale, ultra clean convection heating, at precise temperatures will benefit from the Qaroma. Due to its standard laboratory glass sizes, modifying the Qaroma to suit your needs is made very easy. There are truly no fixed way to use the Qaroma.
Disclaimer and safety notes
The Qaroma is considered a custom kit. The customer assumes all responsibility to ensure this kit is used correctly and safely. Do not leave this unit unattended when hot. Do not touch the coil or head without allowing it to fully cool beforehand.
- Don't overtighten the gemstone chamber screw cap
- Always ensure your Qaroma is safely in the stand when not in use
- Never leave your Qaroma unsupported in the adapter bowl
- When modifying your Qaroma contents always leave to fully cool before handling
- Gemstones may still be hot after the Qaroma head has cooled externally