Available separately in this listing are the SZ Crossing Micro E-Nail PID controller and our full range of compatible e-nail coil options. Please select your desired options from the selection menu.
E-nail Options - 220V Only - 150W
- 16mm - Round e-nail
- 16mm - Round e-nail - Stretched for Elev8r
- 20mm - Round e-nail - Qaroma, Taroma/2, Ceroma
- 25mm - Axial E-nail - 25mm OD Bangers
- 30mm - Axial E-nail - 30mm OD Bangers
- 30mm - Round E-nail - Qaroma XL / Taroma XL
The Crossing Micro E-Nail Controller is our basic PID of choice, we will list the reasons why below!
- Large, clear top mounted display
- Big green buttons
- Small Size - Dimensions 110 x 70 x 35mm
- Adjustable Temperature in 5 degree Fahrenheit increments from 0-995F
- Adjustable shut off timer - 1-5 hours or 0 for off
- 220V/110V Coil Compatible (region dependant)
- Includes UK 3-pin 220V plug
- Compatible with our Crossing range of E-nails. Different e-nails may have different pin-outs which are not compatible. Please check the last image for pin-out compatibility.
- Also compatible (in theory) with CH (confirmed), Auber and DC coils.
PID Controller Instructions
- Hold the central button for 5 seconds to turn on or off
- Use the +/- buttons to adjust the temperature
- When switched on, press the central button five times to access auto-off timer
- Adjust with +/- from 0-5. 0 switches the timer off or select 1-5 hours
Warranty and Certifications
- CE certified
- ROHS certified materials
- 1 year warranty from date of purchase for E-nails and PID controllers except..
- 6 month warranty on 16mm Stretched Elev8r coils
- Warranty covers manufacture defects only, not wear and tear, damage or modified coils.
Never mix coils and controllers as they often have different pin-out layouts. Always stick to compatible kit from the same manufacturer to avoid damage to your coil or controller. Check the last image to see if yours is compatible. This is sourced from reddit and may not be up to date.
PID controllers come to us bubble wrapped, as such they will be sent out... you guessed it. Bubble wrapped!
Coils do not come with PID controllers, these need to be purchased separately.
These setups have exposed heater coils which get very hot and are for DIY setups. Do not touch the coil or quartz glass during use, always allow time for it to cool before handling and never leave it unattended while on. The user accepts all responsibility and associated liability for ensuring these products are used safely and are undamaged and in working order.
**update**I have been using my coil and pid for a few weeks now and thought I'd update as I didn't actually have my pid at time of last review. I have found both the coil and pid performance is excellent. It is extreamly quick to heat up and holds temperature on my injector vape perfectly. Combined cost of coil and pid very reasonable for such a great performance. The coil is also very well made and the heat only travels back a very small distance from the coil head maki g it one of the safer coils I have used too. 5* all round.
Had to alter the pin setup on my enail, but very easy to do using the pin diagram provided and as soon as that was done it worked perfectly. Heats up quickly and keeps the pinky at a constant temperature despite my best efforts to overwhelm it!
I'm glad it's serving you well.. even with the originally incompatible coil! Thanks for the review
Service was good, had issues with being out of stock. Restocked, Then pid went out of stock. Helpful and patient. I have not actually used it yet as I am waiting for the pid controller to restock but it looks and feels well made.
Yeh sorry about that, the PIDs have been super hard to keep in stock since the Qaroma Stuff came out.. I'm working on that, more on the way!