Stash caps for the Eleaf Pico mod box designed by reddit user u/uitpersen.
These little stash caps replace the battery cover on your Eleaf Pico mod making a super convenient solution for concentrate storage right where you need it (next to your atomizer)! They have an excellent design and finish making them the most smell resistant stashes we've encountered.
Inside is a mirror polished ceramic bowl suitable for long term storage. This is held in place by a silicone cup to avoid shock damage to the ceramic from pressure applied by a dab tool. Being ceramic this bowl is not non stick so is best when used with concentrates that do have a sticky surface.
The cap has a silicone lining, this forms a perfect seal around the top of the cap when screwed down. Being non-stick silicone it won't try to steal your precious concentrates or leave an unrecoverable mess on the inside of the lid.
The silicon cup and lid lining have a secondary function of thermally insulating the ceramic storage cup inside. This is very important as it sits next to hot atomizers, this silicone is very effective at helping maintain a stable temperature inside.
- Available in Black or Silver
- Stainless Steel
- FDA approved Silicone
- Deep screw thread for a high quality seal
- Extremely smell resistant
- UV proof
- Excellent design and high quality finish
Manufactured to a high standard by Crossing Tech.
Compatible with the Pico 25 with atomizers up to and including 25mm diameter.
Not compatible with:
- Pico 75W with 24mm (TRVP) or 25mm Atomizers (New Sequoia)
- Pico 75W with Bottomless Banger setup
- Pico 25 (85W) with 25mm Atomizer and Bottomless Banger (you can use this setup with two heat sinks underneath the atomizer to create enough clearance, however the Bottomless Banger needs removing to open the stash cap).
- Pico X
- Pico Resin