lease note we cannot send batteries outside the UK.
UK battery shipping now available for orders over £20 (they have to be sent by a more expensive a signed service).
We are pleased to introduce Molicel P26A high discharge (25A continuous) 2600mAh 18650 batteries for use in mods and other high power devices. These come individually packaged in secure plastic tube carry cases. Select quantity from drop down menu, battery price decreases with increased purchase numbers.
Molicel batteries are produced and officially authorized for use in vaping devices and are ROHS compliant. We purchase our battery cells directly from Fogstar Ltd. who are the official UK distributor and obtain their cells directly from the factory, enabling them to provide Grade A cells with the latest production dates! Always fully charge batteries before use.
Battery Safety Information
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells. Fogstar have selection which can be found here.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately. Wraps and insulators can be found on the Fogstar website here
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.
- Always dispose of batteries according to your local laws.
- Unprotected batteries like this lack overcharge and discharge protection and should be treated accordingly (see listed safety information above)
- In dual (or more) battery mods batteries with the same level of charge should be used to avoid the mod attempting to pull more power than it should from any given battery. Many mods have software to combat this but it's best to be safe and protect your batteries from undue strain.
- Batteries should always be stored in a protective case, never loose in a pocket or bag.
- The user assumes all responsibility for the correct use of batteries and related products, including any damage that may arise from improper use.
|Manufacturer||E-One Moli Energy Corp.|
|Distribution Partner||NPE Energy Ltd|
|Capacity||2600mAh (2.6 Ah)|
|Maximum Discharge Rate||25A|
Fogstar hold official specification sheets MSDS and UN38.3 for all the batteries we stock and they available upon request.