These Molicel M35A batteries are 10 Amp constant discharge 18650 cells. They have a large 3500mAh capacity but due to the low Amp rating they should only be used with low power setups. If you're unsure whether these batteries will provide enough power it is advisable to purchase the Molicel P26A high discharge batteries instead.
UK Dispatch only - orders must be over £20 or will incur additional shipping costs to upgrade to signed post.
- Molicel M35A 18650 Battery
- 3500 mAh
- 10 Amp Max Discharge
- Included Carry Case
- Manufacturer: E-One Moli Energy Corporation
- Model: INR18650 M35A
- Size: 18650
- Capacity: 3500mAh
- Maximum Discharge: 10A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Top: Flat-Top
- Protection: None
Battery Safety Information
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells. Fogstar have selection which can be found here.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately. Wraps and insulators can be found on the Fogstar website here
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.
- Always dispose of batteries according to your local laws.
- Unprotected batteries like this lack overcharge and discharge protection and should be treated accordingly (see listed safety information above)
- In dual (or more) battery mods batteries with the same level of charge should be used to avoid the mod attempting to pull more power than it should from any given battery. Many mods have software to combat this but it's best to be safe and protect your batteries from undue strain.
- Batteries should always be stored in a protective case, never loose in a pocket or bag.
- The user assumes all responsibility for the correct use of batteries and related products, including any damage that may arise from improper use.