This listing is for regular Eleaf Rim-C mods that don't run with aff but work normally so we've discounted them. We have loaded Arctic Fox Firmware (AFF) onto them, then reverted them to the original firmware upon testing them and finding out they don't work properly with AFF. They are still compatible with all our atomizers (or any others) using regular TCR setup with the numbers listed on atomizer and coil pages. They provide good quality temperature control and are great for wire based coil setups.
- 10 second cut out with quick re-press (no lock out timer)
- Three custom TCR modes
- One resistance number lock for all three custom TCR modes.
- Individual resistance lock for each regular temperature control profile
- Single 18650 battery powered
- Slim design suitable for pockets
- Thorough instruction manual
- Wattage resistance range 0.05-3 ohms
- TC Resistance range 0.1-1.5 ohms
- Suitable for 25mm Atomizers with no overhang
Eleaf Rim-c Mod Specifications
- Max 80W output
- 2 Amp fast charge
- 78g without battery, 124g with battery
- 35mm x 82mm x 30mm (Width - Height - Depth)
- Dual Protection Circuit with
- Over-charge protection,
- Over-discharge protection,
- Over-current protection,
- Short Circuit Protection,
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Sold with Molicel p26A 18650 25A discharge batteries
The only physical issue we've found is that, while being totally secure, some of these mod boxes/box mods have a battery cover which clicks when pushed in the very bottom left corner (specific, I know). We have had Eleaf produce a new batch of covers which have reduced this but not removed it completely from some of the mods. This isn't an issue during use but is an imperfection so we have listed it here.
Please note we cannot ship this with batteries outside the UK. For international customers please order without batteries, we will automatically refund any international battery purchases.
It is not advised to charge batteries inside a mod/box mod, use an external charger wherever possible and please read our Molicel P26A battery page or battery safety page in the footer for more battery safety information.