These disk style spinner carb caps work effectively with a variety of custom setups which include the below list.
- Poseidon V2 for Sai when used in combination with the Sai TAF or DC V4 crucible.
- Crossing Bottomless Banger with V4 Crucible
- Poseidon V2 for Sai with Quartz Quest (requires custom o-rings)
- Poseidon V2 for Sai with SiC Quest (requires custom o-rings)
There will be other setups these are compatible with which are not listed here. If you find it works very well with another setup, please leave a comment in the reviews so we test it out (if possible) and add this to the list!
When using this setup with the Poseidon and V4 Crucible to get optimal performance from the spinner cap you will need to raise the Poseidon up by around 2mm, aligning the bottom of the Poseidon with the bottom o-ring, as opposed to pushing it past so it meets the atomizer base. To keep the Poseidon stable in this position and to stop it sliding back down we recommend placing one of your spare o-rings around the base of the atomizer, directly below the bottom o-ring, so the Poseidon sits on this.
Compatible with Terp Balls/ Pearls.
Carb Cap Specifications
- Etched airflow design
- 30mm wide
- 7.5mm thick
- Weighs 11.5 grams
- Borosillicate glass.
- Always use one side, this side will become slightly sticky, helping it stay on the glassware during use.
- There is sometimes a small variation in the etching so it is worth testing both sides of the carb to see if one is more effective.
- If you're having trouble lining it up dead centre with your bucket, don't bother! These carbs work very well if you offset them, meaning they don't need to be in a completely central position!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Only a few hits tested but fully happy with it.
Tested in Poseidon with sai taf and V4 and for both its great.