The Aftershock Micro Stem by BBVapes is a very convenient and well designed little DynaVap stem. Having multiple configurations it can be run with an extended cooling mouthpiece and ported mid-section for a more traditional DynaVap experience, with a port-less mid-section and 14mm WPA (water pipe adapter) for those super milky bong hits... or with any other combination of parts as desired!
An integral heat sink means that back to back sessions can be vaped in the Micro Stem without it becoming uncomfortably hot. The vapor from this stem comes out quite warm but not hot, it's cooler than the M or Vong and provides a nicer vaping experience, especially with the extended cooling mouthpiece. The condensing tube runs right up inside the heat sink area for maximum performance.
There isn't a huge amount more to say about this stem, it's solid, nice to hold and use and provides great vapor and performance for the price. A great sidegrade to the Tectonic with some nifty features!
- Stainless Steel SS316 Build
- Integral Heat Sink
- Extended Cooling Mouthpiece
- 14mm WPA Mouthpiece
- 510 Mouthpiece Compatible
- Port-less Mid-Section
- Ported Mid-Section - Location Indent Around Port
- Full Set of Spare O-rings
- Considered weight distribution - very nice to hold and use
- 80mm Total Length with Cooling Mouthpiece
- 58mm Total Length with WPA Mouthpiece
- 28 Grams with Cooling Mouthpiece
- 35 Grams with WPA Mouthpiece
Requires a DynaVap Tip and Captive Cap